The PACQ Flex’ion is optimised to charge FLEX’ION™ batteries (from SAFT). The battery is charged according to the levels from the BMS thus preventing over or under charging scenarios, literally giving the battery what it wants.
A CAN bus interface enables the communication between the PACQ charger and BMS of the Flex’ion battery.
- Compatible with SAFT FLEX’ION™ Li-ion Batteries
- Monitor up to 12 Battery Strings
- Suitable for Industrial Battery Charging: 120 and 240 VDC
- 4U or 6U options available
- Low Mean Time To Repair
- Automatic Battery Discharge Test
- Optional SNMP, Modbus and Communications
- Input Voltage (VAC): 85-300 VAC or 147-520 VAC
- Output Power (kW): Up to 19.2kW
- Output Voltage (VDC): 120, 240 VDC